Talk Archive: Tuesday 24th September 2013
Is your business website being ignored by Google? Does the idea of ‘Search Engine Optimisation’ baffle you or fill you with dread? Come and get some straightforward help from David Rosam, who’ll teach you enough to get up and running with practical advice on what to do to make the home page of your website interesting to Google and other search engines.
Find out how answer these simple questions and you’ll quickly see better performance on Google:
- Are you using h1 and h2 header tags correctly?
- Are you using key phrases in the right place?
- What should you put in your Title Tag?
- Are Descriptions important?
- Do you have enough of the right kind of content?
- Have you got at least one link from another site to your home page?